We will up-date on any road construction enroute as we find out about it.
We are looking for various places for everyone to park and will up-date as we find them.
Coming from Calgary and points west, you will take the turn off TransCanada Highway into Brooks on 2 st west, go to 2nd Avenue by the 7-11 or 1st Avenue, turn left (east) to the Faire.
From Highway 36 turn right (east) onto Cassils Road, turn right (south) onto 7 street east, to the Faire.
From Medicine Hat and points east come in on Cassils east by the Shell station. Turn left (south) on Sutherland Drive to 7th street, or continue on Cassils to 7th street, turn left (south) to the Faire!
Please note: Parking around the Brooks Medieval Faire can and does get very crowded with a bit of a hike involved to get to the main entrance. We have arranged parking at points marked on the map and 10% off your trip in a taxi going to and coming from the Faire. Please take advantage of this stress free start to enjoying the 14th annual Brooks Medieval Faire!
There will be a Brooks Medieval Faire sign at each location with this information on it.
Brooks Taxi 403-362-4010 City Taxi 403-362-2929 Klein Cabs 403-362-8866
Please park properly, don’t take up more than one space and don’t block anyone in.
- The first Parking sign is the overflow lot at Canalta Hotel just behind McDonald’s and to the south of the hotel.
- The next Parking sign is behind (west side) of the Heritage Inn and Convention Centre.
- You can also park at Wal Mart keeping in mind they are open for business so please leave the close to store area for their customers.
- You can park at Safeway, again keeping in mind they are open for business so please leave the close to store areas for their customers.
- All the way down to the end of 2 street west is Brooks City Hall. You can park behind City Hall.
- Along 2 Avenue east is the old County of Newell Building’s empty parking lot. You are within walking distance to the Faire here!
- Across the street from the Faire is the unfenced Vibrook lot. This is an on-call business, so please don’t block any doors to the building and park properly.
Some of the businesses along 7th street are open for some or all of Saturday. Please respect their parking signs or you could be towed!